All Natural Champagne Vinaigrette with no gum and no sugar. We use the best ingredients to make our Aged Champagne Vinaigrette. Use it on all your favorite salads, boiled vegetables, rice, etc. Great for cooking meat, fish, or sauté vegetables.
- Provence Kitchen™ Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Premium Canola oil
- Aged Champagne Vinegar from France, Mediterranean Sea Salt
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Serving Size 1 tbsp (15ml)
- Serving per cont. 20
- Amount per serving Amount per serving
- Calories from fat 76
- % Daily Value * % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 8.4g 13%
- Saturated Fat 1.1g 6%
- Cholesterol 0mg 0%
- Sodium 71mg 3%
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3g 0%
- Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
- Protein 0g
- Percent values based on a 2,000 calorie per day diet. Your daily values may differ.
- Made in Massachusetts
Have you ever wondered why most of the Vinaigrettes in the grocery store are made with 10, 20, sometimes even almost 30 ingredients? I remember growing up in Provence watching my mother whipping vinaigrettes before every single dinner. She would mix in a giant bowl, delicious extra virgin olive oil, a robust aged vinegar (the flavor would depend on the main dish), sea salt and pepper and voila! I decided to do the same thing for my family and friends more than 20 years ago here in this beautiful country. And Provence Kitchen® was born. Stay tune for more articles and wonderful family recipes..