Description: Ignite your grill and prepare for a flavor explosion with our Smoky Chipotle-Barbecue Sauce. This exceptional barbecue sauce recipe puts a unique twist on the classic condiment, infusing it with the irresistible smokiness of chipotle peppers. Get ready to embark on a taste adventure that will leave your taste buds craving more. Crafted with love and the finest ingredients found in the United States, this sauce is a game-changer that will elevate your barbecue to a whole new level. Fire up the grill, gather your loved ones, and immerse yourself in the tantalizing flavors of our Smoky Chipotle-Barbecue Sauce.
- 1 cup (240 ml) ketchup
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) molasses
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) brown sugar
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.25 ml) black pepper
- In a medium saucepan, combine the ketchup, apple cider vinegar, molasses, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, brown sugar, minced chipotle peppers, minced garlic, smoked paprika, onion powder, salt, and black pepper. Stir well to ensure all ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Place the saucepan over medium heat and bring the mixture to a gentle simmer. Reduce the heat to low and let it simmer uncovered for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally. This simmering process allows the flavors to meld together and the sauce to thicken.
- Taste the sauce and adjust the flavors according to your preference. If you desire more heat, add additional minced chipotle peppers or a pinch of cayenne pepper. For a sweeter sauce, sprinkle in a bit more brown sugar.
- Once the sauce has reached your desired consistency and flavors have melded, remove it from the heat. Allow the sauce to cool slightly before transferring it to a sterilized jar or airtight container.
- Refrigerate the Smoky Chipotle-Barbecue Sauce for at least 1 hour, or overnight if possible. This resting period allows the flavors to develop further and intensify.
- Fire up your grill and baste your favorite meats or vegetables generously with the Smoky Chipotle-Barbecue Sauce. The tantalizing aroma and smoky undertones will create an unforgettable grilling experience.
- Serve any remaining sauce on the side as a dipping sauce or drizzle it over cooked dishes for an extra burst of flavor. This versatile sauce is perfect for ribs, chicken, burgers, and more.
- Gather your friends and family, and savor the incredible flavors of our Smoky Chipotle-Barbecue Sauce. Let the smoky, tangy, and slightly sweet notes take your taste buds on a journey that will have everyone coming back for seconds.
Get ready to ignite your grill and elevate your barbecue game with the bold flavors of our Smoky Chipotle-Barbecue Sauce. Crafted with care and a touch of smokiness, this sauce will add a thrilling twist to your grilling adventures. Prepare to indulge in a flavor-packed experience that will leave you yearning for more.
Have you ever wondered why most of the Vinaigrettes in the grocery store are made with 10, 20, sometimes even almost 30 ingredients? I remember growing up in Provence watching my mother whipping vinaigrettes before every single dinner. She would mix in a giant bowl, delicious extra virgin olive oil, a robust aged vinegar (the flavor would depend on the main dish), sea salt and pepper and voila! I decided to do the same thing for my family and friends more than 20 years ago here in this beautiful country. And Provence Kitchen® was born. Stay tune for more articles and wonderful family recipes..